Caramel Chocolate Cake – Quart
Premium vanilla ice cream layered with rich chocolate cake and toffee crumbles then layered with a swirl of sea salt caramel sauce, all packed to go.
- 4 - #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 ½ cups Chocolate Cake, prepared, ½” diced, refrigerated
- 4 tsp Toffee Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Salted Caramel Sauce
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream into the bottom of a 32-ounce cup.
- Portion 3/4 cup of diced chocolate cake on top of the ice cream. Then add 2 tsp of toffee pieces on top of the cake. Then add 2 tbsp of Salted Caramel Sauce on top of the Toffee.
- Portion 2 more scoops of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread it over the entire surface of the last layer. Then add the remaining cake, toffee and salted caramel sauce.
- Put the lid on the container and place into the freezer until service.