Cereal Milk Cheesecake – Quart
Layers of premium vanilla ice cream, New York cheesecake, and crunchy, sweet cereal bits all packed in a to-go container.
- 4 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Cheesecake, prepared, ½” dice, frozen
- ½ cup Cereal, crushed
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream into the bottom of a 32-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Portion 1/2 cup of cheesecake pieces into the cup, then portion 1/4 cup of cereal into the cup.
- Portion 2 more scoops of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread across the last layer.
- Portion 1/2 cup of cheesecake pieces on top of the ice cream, then portion the remaining 1/4 cup of cereal on top.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.