Kettle Corn Float
Heaping scoops of rich, salted caramel ice cream are filled in a butterscotch and kettle corn rimmed mug and topped with cream soda, fresh whipped cream, warm crispy kettle corn and cashew brittle.
- ¼ cup salted caramel, divided
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Salted Caramel Craze Ice Cream
- 8 fl oz cream soda
- ¼ kettle corn, divided
- 1 piece nut brittle - approximately 3" triangle
- Dip a standard pint glass into salted caramel to create a caramel-rimmed glass.
- Scoop three #12 scoops of Blue Bunny Salted Caramel Craze Ice Cream into prepared glass. Top with cream soda.
- Drizzle float with remaining salted caramel and press kettle corn over top and rim of glass. Gently place brittle into float and serve immediately.