A swirled pint of premium vanilla ice cream, folded with coffee-soaked vanilla wafer cookies, and velvety chocolate sauce topped with a dusting of unsweetened cocoa powder, all packed as a pint to go.
- 2 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Tiramisu, prepared
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Cocoa Powder
- In a mixer or bowl, combine 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and crumbled tiramisu. Using a paddle attachment, mix on low speed.
- Slowly drizzle chocolate sauce into mixture. Careful not to over mix - looking for ribbons of sauce throughout.
- Portion ice cream mix into a 16-ounce cup and pack to the top. Finish with a dusting of cocoa powder on top.
- Cover with a lid and freeze until service.